What Cookies do we use and why?
- Some of the cookies we use are necessary to enable you to move around the Website and use its features such as accessing secure areas that may contain content for registered users.
- We may use functional cookies to record information to allow us to tailor the site to our users; for example, to remember your language or region or that you have already completed a survey. This information is used to a very limited purpose, stored for a limited period. All information is completely anonymized and is not used for any other purpose.
- We or our service providers also use analytic services to help us understand how effective our content is, what interests our users have, and to improve how this Website works. In addition, we use web beacons or tracking pixels to count visitor numbers and performance cookies to track how many individual users access this Website and how often. This information is used for statistical purposes only and it is not our intention to use such information to personally identify any user.
How to control cookies
By using this Website, you agree that we can place cookies on your computer or device as explained above. However, you can control and manage cookies in various ways. Please bear in mind that removing or blocking cookies can impact on your user experience and parts of this Website may no longer be fully accessible.
- Most browsers will allow you to see what cookies you have and delete them on an individual basis or block cookies from particular or all websites. For more information on how to modify your browser settings to block or filter cookies, see www.allaboutcookies.org or http://www.cookiecentral.com/faq.
External web services
- Like social buttons or videos from external sources – we cannot prevent these sites from collecting personal information