Experiences with Us
About our Courses & Talks
A governmental institution requested Plura a three-week intensive program to position small enterprises as sustainable businesses and covered the following courses:
- Course 1: Entrepreneurship & Innovation.
- Course 2: UN Sustainable Development Goals in Business.
- Course 3: Sustainable Certifications.
- Align purpose-driven brands and financial thrive.
- Apply assessment tools to measure a sustainable business.
- Convey business sustainability impact to stakeholders.
About our Sustainability Advisory
Plura Consulting CEO, Daniela Cox is a B Leader trained in the first B Leader program in 2020 and is member of the B Leaders Network in the Nordic region. She collaborates to introduce and guide on the B Impact Assessment to boost the chances for companies to potentially obtain the B Corp certification.
Further services by Plura Consulting on Sustainability Advisory are independent from the B Corp movement.
Imarit is a creative clothing brand with a vision of circularity in clothing, where materials are kept in continual circulation and there is not textile waste. This European-based company creates handmade knitwear ellaborated by women artisans in Peru, with locally-sourced organic alpaca wool.