Who we are
- Our website address is: https://pluraconsult.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
In addition to the information you choose to disclose to us on our blog or contact form, we may collect details on how you use our products and services, interact with us and similar information. We may also collect details about your name, email address, employment details such as company, title, role, and position, your IP address, data from social media if publicly available. We collect this information for the following purposes:
- to manage and improve our Website
- to tailor the content of our Website to provide you with a more personalized experience and draw your attention to information about our products and services that may be of interest to you e.g. events or newsletters
- When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
- If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
- WIth the approval of you we may use photos and other media as a part of our business on the PluraBlog.
- The contact form contains details about name, email and the message. By agreeing to the GDPR consent box, you allow us to store the data for up to 5 years, or until specifically ask us to remove it.
- If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
- If you visit our page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
- When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
- If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
- We use Google Analytics to follow the traffic on our site. By doing so we can better understand our visitors and alter the setup of the website to the needs of the visitors.
Who we share your data with
- Only with your consent, your personal data may be disclosed and shared with the following recipients: Public authorities, service providers, event hosting sponsors, IT-providers, Social media platforms.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained for 5 years. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
- For users that register on our website, we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
- If you have an account on this site or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
- Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Your contact information
- Your contact information will be the name and email that you provide. This information will be stored for 5 years or until you request us to delete it from the website.
How we protect your data
- We protect your data by keeping WordPress up to date, keep data encrypted with SSL and log out of the WP-admin database after use.
What data breach procedures we have in place
- To prevent any sign of data breach, we will keep updating to the latest software and educate ourselves and future staff to follow best data breach prevention practices.